By Jamie Weir, Peter H. Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, Lonie R Salkowski
Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th version offers a high-quality starting place for figuring out human anatomy. Jamie Weir, Peter Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, and Lonie Salkowski provide a whole and three-d view of the constructions and relationships in the physique via a number of imaging modalities. Over 60% new images-showing cross-sectional perspectives in CT and MRI, nuclear medication imaging, and more-along with revised legends and labels make sure that you could have the easiest and latest visible source. furthermore, you’ll get on-line entry to ten pathology tutorials (with one other 24 on hand on the market) linking to extra photos for much more whole insurance than ever ahead of. In print and on-line, this atlas will widen your utilized and scientific wisdom of human anatomy.
- Features orientation drawings that help your knowing of other perspectives and orientations in pictures with tables of ossification dates for bone development.
- Presents the pictures with quantity labeling to maintain them fresh and support with self-testing.
- Features thoroughly revised legends and labels and over 60% new images-cross-sectional perspectives in CT and MRI, angiography, ultrasound, fetal anatomy, undeniable movie anatomy, nuclear medication imaging, and more-with greater solution for the most up-tp-date anatomical views.
- Reflects present radiological and anatomical perform via reorganized chapters at the stomach and pelvis, together with a brand new bankruptcy on cross-sectional imaging.
- Covers various universal and up to date glossy imaging-including a very new part on Nuclear Medicine-for a view of dwelling anatomical buildings that improve your art and dissection-based comprehension.
- Includes stills of 3D pictures to supply a visible figuring out of relocating images.
- Provides loose on-line entry to ten pathology tutorials - designed with the aid of a contemporary scientific scholar - illustrated with 1000s of pathological photos to extra boost your visible reminiscence of anatomical buildings and positions..
Read or Download Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy PDF
Similar anatomy books
The research of the protein content material of the Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) is a principal device within the prognosis of a few illnesses, together with a number of Sclerosis and Encephalitis. This booklet is an entire revision of the 1st variation released sixteen years in the past and displays the advances within the box in that interval.
This can be the 1st publication to supply a molecular point clarification of the way the senses paintings, linking molecular biology with sensory body structure to infer the molecular mechanism of a key step in sensory sign iteration. The editors have assembled professional authors from all fields of sensory body structure for an authoritative evaluation of the mechanisms of sensory sign transduction in either animals and vegetation.
Mind, half 1 of The Netter selection of scientific Illustrations: anxious method, 2d variation, presents a hugely visible consultant to this advanced organ, from uncomplicated neurodevelopment, neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, and cognition to vintage problems together with to epilepsy, hypothalamus/pituitary with problems of attention and sleep, move problems, cerebellum, stroke, a number of sclerosis, neurologic infections, neuro-oncology, complications, and mind trauma.
"In dependent Anatomy Marieke Hendriksen deals an account of the cloth tradition of the eighteenth-century Leiden anatomical collections, that have now not been studied intimately ahead of. the writer introduces the radical analytical notion of aesthesis, as those old scientific collections could appear unusual, and undeniably have a morbid aesthetic, but are neither curiosities nor artwork.
- Introduction to mathematical methods in bioinformatics
- Neuroanatomy: Draw It to Know It
- Biology of Sensory Systems, Second Edition
- The Language Of Life. How Cells Communicate In Health & Disease
- Gray's Anatomie für Studenten
Extra resources for Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Nasolacrimal duct Zygomatic arch Head of mandible Medial pterygoid plate Jugular foramen Petrous temporal bone Internal carotid artery Mastoid air cells Maxillary sinus (antrum) 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Cochlear Posterior semicircular canal Clivus Basilar artery Labyrinthine artery Inferior cerebellar vermis Inion (internal occipital protuberance) 47 Foramen of Lushka 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 Ethmoid air cells Inferior rectus muscle Sphenoid sinus Temporal lobe Pons Middle cerebellar peduncle Flocculonodular lobe of cerebellum 55 Fourth ventricle Numbers 1–161 are common to pages 42–45.
Lar ynx and hypophar ynx 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1 Nasopharynx Soft palate Base of tongue Oropharynx Retropharyngeal soft tissues Body of hyoid Greater horn of hyoid Epiglottis 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 29 Vallecula Thyroid cartilage Cricoid cartilage Larygneal space Trachea Entrance to oesophagus Hypopharynx 1 2 4 3 5 3 9 1 2 3 4 7 6 5 8 15 14 4 1 10 12 6 10 1 Deltoid insertion of levator muscle Mandible Nose Pars marginalis of orbicularis oris muscle 5 Pars peripheralis of orbicularis oris muscle 6 Tongue 11 11 2 13 a (a) Soft tissues of the neck, lateral projection.
Vessels of the neck 33 17 10 12 6 9 11 13 17 3 7 2 12 9 1 4 3 11 2 4 4 21 8 20 16 5 8 21 a 23 14 b 18 18 22 Digitally subtracted arteriograms of the external carotid artery, (a) anteroposterior projection, (b) lateral projection. (c) Thyroid arteriogram. 1 Ascending cervical artery 2 Ascending pharyngeal artery 3 Endotracheal tube 4 Facial artery 5 Inferior thyroid artery 6 Infra-orbital artery 7 Labial branch of facial artery 8 Lingual artery 9 Maxillary artery 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Middle meningeal artery Occipital artery Posterior auricular artery Posterior superior alveolar artery Reflux of contrast into vertebral artery Subclavian artery Submental artery Superficial temporal artery 6 1 7 8 15 19 18 Superior thyroid artery 19 Suprascapular artery 20 Thyroid branches of inferior thyroid artery 21 Tip of catheter in external carotid artery 22 Tip of catheter in thyrocervical trunk 23 Transverse cervical artery 1 Left brachiocephalic vein 2 Trachea 3 Inferior thyroid vein 4 Transverse process of C7 c Internal jugular vein Lingual vein Superior thyroid vein Tip of catheter in middle thyroid vein 9 Right first rib 16 20 17 5 6 7 8 22 20 17 10 12 14 5 4 9 2 3 d 1 (d) Neck venogram.
Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy by Jamie Weir, Peter H. Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, Lonie R Salkowski