By Roxanne St. Claire
Trade universes exist! ideal for moviegoers who enjoyed 17 back, Sliding doorways, and The kin guy, in addition to the unconventional ahead of I Fall.
When undeniable and unpopular Annie Nutter will get zapped through one among her dad's whacked-out innovations, she lands in a parallel universe the place her existence turns into picture-perfect. Now she's Ayla Monroe, daughter of an analogous mom yet a special father--and she's the attractive, wealthy queen bee of her excessive school.
But at the insde, Ayla continues to be Annie.
So whilst she's provided the opportunity to depart the dream existence and head domestic to Pittsburgh, will she take it?
The selection isn't so simple as you're thinking that.
Read or Download Don't You Wish PDF
Best juvenile fiction books
Will Hillary discover the key of the elf village in Sara-Kate's backyard?
No fourth grader trusts Sara-Kate Connolly. Her boots are soiled, her outfits are bizarre, and she's so maladjusted that the college needed to carry her again a grade. yet Hillary is her next-door neighbor, and can't say no whilst the bizarre loner invitations her over to play. In Sara-Kate's overgrown yard, Hillary will locate evidence of an international of magic--the sort which could merely blossom among actual associates. one of the rusted automobile components and wild crops, a miniature village has sprung up. It has tiny homes made up of string, sticks, and maple leaves; a good with a bottlecap for a bucket; or even a bit playground with a Popsicle-stick Ferris wheel. yet there's completely no signal of who equipped this miniature global. To Sara-Kate, the answer's clear--only elves should be liable for anything so enchanted. As she and Hillary stay up for their elusive new acquaintances, they study that comradeship, like magic, springs up the place you least count on it.
This publication encompasses a own heritage by means of Janet Taylor Lisle together with infrequent pictures and never-before-seen records from the author's personal assortment.
Elizabeth's mother is having a child, and the full kin is concerned. Elizabeth learns all in regards to the baby's improvement, and she or he strains his progress, month via month. She learns how the newborn acquired within mother, too.
Arrange to move down a frightening course during this first ebook in ny instances bestselling writer Christopher Pike’s Spooksville series—now on TV!
Adam has simply moved to the small city of Springville. His first day there, he meets Sally, who tells him the town’s actual identify is Spooksville due to the entire spooky issues that pass on. Adam doesn’t think her—until they cross looking for the key direction, a mystical course that results in different Spooksvilles.
Join Adam, Sally, and their buddy Watch as they take the key direction and go through a gloomy doorway. at the different aspect you’ll discover a terrifying Spooksville the place there are large spiders, residing skeletons, evil black knights, and a witch who simply likes to make dolls…out of youngsters!
Taya and Lorkrin are Myunans—shape-changers who can sculpt their flesh like modelling clay. They by chance free up Shessil Groach, a timid botanist operating in captivity at the top-secret Harvest Tide venture. an important manhunt is introduced via the sinister Noranian Empire, with a purpose to cease at not anything to guard its undertaking.
- Horse Magic (The Saddle Club, Book 47)
- Diary of Dorkius Maximus (Diary of Dorkius Maximus, Book 1)
- Brother Sun, Sister Moon
- Doctor Who: The Three Doctors
- Billy Bunter's Treasure Hunt (Billy Bunter, Book 28)
- Henry and the Paper Route (Henry Huggins, Book 4)
Extra info for Don't You Wish
3. Slip the cardboard triangle in between the fabric and the lining of the fabric triangle. Glue the cardboard to the back of the inside lining of the fabric triangle. 4. Cut and glue a piece of trim along the cut edge of the front of the fabric triangle. To mark a book, slip the fabric triangle over the corner of the page you want to find. 35 Shadow Boxes With Heart Make two or more of these shadow boxes using different collage materials for each heart. collage materials for each heart in shades of red, pink, or purple, such as buttons, small artificial flowers, potpourri, pompoms, jewels, or sequins Here is what you need: light cardboard two or more square jewelry box bottoms; the 31⁄2-inch (9-cm) square ones work particularly well pencil scissors Styrofoam tray to work on white craft glue ribbon, ruffle lace, and other trims pretty printed papers Here is what you do: 1.
2. Trace the outline of the dress on light cardboard. 3. 44 Cut out the outline. ribbons and trims 4. Using the cardboard dress shape as a pattern, trace the shape of the dress on the white copy paper. Stack four or five sheets of paper and cut out the shape to make the pages for your notepad. Repeat so that you will have eight or ten pages total. 5. Staple the pages together in the center of the top portion of the dress. 6. Glue the top part of the back of the dress to the cardboard so that it forms a backing for the notepad.
Use masking tape to secure the edges at the back of the cardboard. 9. Cut a 2-foot (60-cm) length of ribbon. 10. Glue one end of the ribbon to the top back of each side of the covered cardboard to make a hanger. 11. Glue the smaller paper with the doll on it in the center of the covered cardboard. Try using printed wrapping paper as one of the background papers for a pretty variation of this project. 34 Elegant Bookmark Use old neckties to make beautiful fabric bookmarks. Here is what you need: white craft glue scissors old necktie Here is what you do: 1.
Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire