By Siobhán Parkinson
Cuireann Amy sios ar eachtrai an tsaoil ina dialann phearsanta Oscail agus scaoilfear an run.An chead saothar Gaeilge ag an udar mor-rachairte search engine optimization. Oiriunach do dheagoiri oga. (Aois 12-15)
Amy Ni Chonchuir's mind's eye is going to city as she writes in her mystery diary, attempting to trap all of the drama of lifestyles within the urban round her. yet Amy's diary proves to be a Pandora's field jam-packed with greater than the standard teenage secrets... revealing, in truth, a global of crime... First e-book in Irish from this best-selling writer. (Ages 12-15)
Read Online or Download Dialann Sár-Rúnda Amy Ní Chonchúir PDF
Similar juvenile fiction books
Will Hillary discover the key of the elf village in Sara-Kate's backyard?
No fourth grader trusts Sara-Kate Connolly. Her boots are soiled, her outfits are bizarre, and she's so maladjusted that the varsity needed to carry her again a grade. yet Hillary is her next-door neighbor, and can't say no while the weird loner invitations her over to play. In Sara-Kate's overgrown yard, Hillary will locate facts of an international of magic--the style which may basically blossom among actual buddies. one of the rusted motor vehicle elements and wild crops, a miniature village has sprung up. It has tiny homes made up of string, sticks, and maple leaves; a good with a bottlecap for a bucket; or even a bit playground with a Popsicle-stick Ferris wheel. yet there's completely no signal of who outfitted this miniature international. To Sara-Kate, the answer's clear--only elves will be accountable for anything so enchanted. As she and Hillary wait for their elusive new buddies, they study that comradeship, like magic, springs up the place you least count on it.
This publication contains a own heritage through Janet Taylor Lisle together with infrequent photos and never-before-seen records from the author's personal assortment.
Elizabeth's mother is having a child, and the entire relatives is concerned. Elizabeth learns all concerning the baby's improvement, and he or she strains his development, month by means of month. She learns how the child bought within mother, too.
Arrange to head down a frightening course during this first booklet in ny occasions bestselling writer Christopher Pike’s Spooksville series—now on TV!
Adam has simply moved to the small city of Springville. His first day there, he meets Sally, who tells him the town’s genuine identify is Spooksville as a result of all of the spooky issues that cross on. Adam doesn’t think her—until they move looking for the key course, a paranormal direction that results in different Spooksvilles.
Join Adam, Sally, and their good friend Watch as they take the key course and go through a dismal doorway. at the different aspect you’ll discover a terrifying Spooksville the place there are large spiders, residing skeletons, evil black knights, and a witch who simply likes to make dolls…out of youngsters!
Taya and Lorkrin are Myunans—shape-changers who can sculpt their flesh like modelling clay. They by accident liberate Shessil Groach, a timid botanist operating in captivity at the top-secret Harvest Tide undertaking. an important manhunt is introduced by means of the sinister Noranian Empire, with a view to cease at not anything to guard its venture.
- Snow Ride (The Saddle Club, Book 20)
- The True Meaning of Smekday
- The Crossover
- Anne's House of Dreams (Anne of Green Gables, Book 5)
- Gulliver's Travels
- The Brainiacs (Space Scout)
Additional resources for Dialann Sár-Rúnda Amy Ní Chonchúir
3. Slip the cardboard triangle in between the fabric and the lining of the fabric triangle. Glue the cardboard to the back of the inside lining of the fabric triangle. 4. Cut and glue a piece of trim along the cut edge of the front of the fabric triangle. To mark a book, slip the fabric triangle over the corner of the page you want to find. 35 Shadow Boxes With Heart Make two or more of these shadow boxes using different collage materials for each heart. collage materials for each heart in shades of red, pink, or purple, such as buttons, small artificial flowers, potpourri, pompoms, jewels, or sequins Here is what you need: light cardboard two or more square jewelry box bottoms; the 31⁄2-inch (9-cm) square ones work particularly well pencil scissors Styrofoam tray to work on white craft glue ribbon, ruffle lace, and other trims pretty printed papers Here is what you do: 1.
2. Trace the outline of the dress on light cardboard. 3. 44 Cut out the outline. ribbons and trims 4. Using the cardboard dress shape as a pattern, trace the shape of the dress on the white copy paper. Stack four or five sheets of paper and cut out the shape to make the pages for your notepad. Repeat so that you will have eight or ten pages total. 5. Staple the pages together in the center of the top portion of the dress. 6. Glue the top part of the back of the dress to the cardboard so that it forms a backing for the notepad.
Use masking tape to secure the edges at the back of the cardboard. 9. Cut a 2-foot (60-cm) length of ribbon. 10. Glue one end of the ribbon to the top back of each side of the covered cardboard to make a hanger. 11. Glue the smaller paper with the doll on it in the center of the covered cardboard. Try using printed wrapping paper as one of the background papers for a pretty variation of this project. 34 Elegant Bookmark Use old neckties to make beautiful fabric bookmarks. Here is what you need: white craft glue scissors old necktie Here is what you do: 1.
Dialann Sár-Rúnda Amy Ní Chonchúir by Siobhán Parkinson