By Stanley M. Walas
Chemical approach gear is a advisor to the choice and layout of a variety of chemical procedure apparatus. Emphasis is put on particular info in regards to the approach layout and function of apparatus. To this finish, consciousness is given to examples of winning purposes, and a beneficiant variety of line sketches displaying the functioning of apparatus is incorporated with many graphs and tables giving their genuine functionality. For coherence, short reports of perininent conception, together with numerical examples to demonstrate the extra concerned methods, are supplied in key chapters.
Read Online or Download Chemical process equipment: selection and design PDF
Best chemistry books
For the 1st time the self-discipline of contemporary inorganic chemistry has been systematized in keeping with a plan built via a council of editorial advisors and specialists, between them 3 Nobel laureates (E. O. Fischer, H. Taube and G. Wilkinson). instead of generating a set of unrelated overview articles, the sequence creates a framework which displays the artistic strength of this medical self-discipline.
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Recycled Wastes on Surface and Ground Waters
- Chemistry for the Protection of the Environment 2
- Interventional Treatment of Advanced Ischemic Heart Disease
- Advances in Free Radical Chemistry, Volume 2
- Progress in Petroleum Technology (Advances in Chemistry Series 005)
Additional resources for Chemical process equipment: selection and design
3. 1961, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York. 4. E. Ludwig, Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, Gulf, Houston, 1977, Vol. 1. 5. F. H. Barrow, Projecf Engineering of Process Plants, Wiley, New York, 1957. 6. K. Sinnott, Coulson, and Richardson, Chemical Engineering, vol. 6, Design, Pergamon, New York, 1983. 7. D. Ulrich, A Guide to Chemical Engineering Process Design and Economics, Wiley, New York, 1984. 8. R. Weaver, Process Piping Design, Gulf,Houston, 1973, 2 vols.
3. Kieser, Handbuch der chemisch-technischen Apparate, Spamer-Springer, Berlin, 1934-1939. 4. Mead, The Encyclopedia of Chemical Process Equipment, Reinhold, New York, 1964. 5. Riegel, Chemical Process Machinery, Reinhold, New York, 1953. 6. Thomas Register of American Manufacturers, Thomas, Springfield IL, annual. E. Safety Aspects 1. ), Safety and Accident Prevention in Chemical Operations, Wiley, New York, 1982. 2. Lees, Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Buttenvorths, London, 1980, 2 vols.
The uncondensed vapor leaving the reflux accumulator constitutes the product of this plant. It is used to precool the feed to the fractionator in E-6 and then leaves this part of the plant for further purification. 4. PROPYLENE OXIDE SYNTHESIS Draw a process flowsheet for the manufacture of propylene oxide according to the following description. Propylene oxide in the amount of 5000 tons/yr will be made by the chlorohydrin process.
Chemical process equipment: selection and design by Stanley M. Walas