By Alice Schertle, Petra Mathers
I'm a hand-me-down sweatshirt
with zipper and hood.
I'm everyone's favorite
and nonetheless taking a look good.
Clothes tackle a character all their very own during this "fashionable" poetry assortment. a colourful array of clothes are dropped at bright existence via Alice Schertle's wry poetry and Petra Mathers's exuberant solid of animal characters. From Joshua's comfortable jammies to Emily's frilly lingerie, the duds on demonstrate during this completely stitched poetry assortment are as distinct because the critters who put on them. Giggles galore!
Read or Download Button Up!: Wrinkled Rhymes PDF
Similar juvenile fiction books
Will Hillary discover the key of the elf village in Sara-Kate's backyard?
No fourth grader trusts Sara-Kate Connolly. Her boots are soiled, her outfits are bizarre, and she's so maladjusted that the college needed to carry her again a grade. yet Hillary is her next-door neighbor, and can't say no whilst the bizarre loner invitations her over to play. In Sara-Kate's overgrown yard, Hillary will locate evidence of an international of magic--the sort that could merely blossom among real pals. one of the rusted motor vehicle elements and wild crops, a miniature village has sprung up. It has tiny homes made of string, sticks, and maple leaves; a good with a bottlecap for a bucket; or even a bit playground with a Popsicle-stick Ferris wheel. yet there's totally no signal of who equipped this miniature global. To Sara-Kate, the answer's clear--only elves may be liable for anything so enchanted. As she and Hillary look ahead to their elusive new neighbors, they study that fellowship, like magic, springs up the place you least count on it.
This booklet encompasses a own heritage via Janet Taylor Lisle together with infrequent pictures and never-before-seen records from the author's personal assortment.
Elizabeth's mother is having a child, and the complete kinfolk is concerned. Elizabeth learns all concerning the baby's improvement, and she or he lines his development, month by means of month. She learns how the newborn obtained inside of mother, too.
Organize to move down a frightening course during this first e-book in big apple occasions bestselling writer Christopher Pike’s Spooksville series—now on TV!
Adam has simply moved to the small city of Springville. His first day there, he meets Sally, who tells him the town’s genuine identify is Spooksville due to all of the spooky issues that move on. Adam doesn’t think her—until they pass looking for the key course, a paranormal direction that results in different Spooksvilles.
Join Adam, Sally, and their pal Watch as they take the key course and go through a gloomy doorway. at the different part you’ll discover a terrifying Spooksville the place there are large spiders, dwelling skeletons, evil black knights, and a witch who simply likes to make dolls…out of children!
Taya and Lorkrin are Myunans—shape-changers who can sculpt their flesh like modelling clay. They by accident free up Shessil Groach, a timid botanist operating in captivity at the top-secret Harvest Tide undertaking. an incredible manhunt is introduced via the sinister Noranian Empire, that allows you to cease at not anything to guard its venture.
- Billy Bunter's Brainwave (Billy Bunter, Book 12)
- The Berenstain Bears and the Papa's Day Surprise (First Time Books)
- Phantom of the Auditorium (Goosebumps, Book 24)
- Crown of Three (Crown of Three, Book 1)
- The Abandoned Kitten
- Past Perfect, Present Tense: New and Collected Stories
Additional resources for Button Up!: Wrinkled Rhymes
3. Slip the cardboard triangle in between the fabric and the lining of the fabric triangle. Glue the cardboard to the back of the inside lining of the fabric triangle. 4. Cut and glue a piece of trim along the cut edge of the front of the fabric triangle. To mark a book, slip the fabric triangle over the corner of the page you want to find. 35 Shadow Boxes With Heart Make two or more of these shadow boxes using different collage materials for each heart. collage materials for each heart in shades of red, pink, or purple, such as buttons, small artificial flowers, potpourri, pompoms, jewels, or sequins Here is what you need: light cardboard two or more square jewelry box bottoms; the 31⁄2-inch (9-cm) square ones work particularly well pencil scissors Styrofoam tray to work on white craft glue ribbon, ruffle lace, and other trims pretty printed papers Here is what you do: 1.
2. Trace the outline of the dress on light cardboard. 3. 44 Cut out the outline. ribbons and trims 4. Using the cardboard dress shape as a pattern, trace the shape of the dress on the white copy paper. Stack four or five sheets of paper and cut out the shape to make the pages for your notepad. Repeat so that you will have eight or ten pages total. 5. Staple the pages together in the center of the top portion of the dress. 6. Glue the top part of the back of the dress to the cardboard so that it forms a backing for the notepad.
Use masking tape to secure the edges at the back of the cardboard. 9. Cut a 2-foot (60-cm) length of ribbon. 10. Glue one end of the ribbon to the top back of each side of the covered cardboard to make a hanger. 11. Glue the smaller paper with the doll on it in the center of the covered cardboard. Try using printed wrapping paper as one of the background papers for a pretty variation of this project. 34 Elegant Bookmark Use old neckties to make beautiful fabric bookmarks. Here is what you need: white craft glue scissors old necktie Here is what you do: 1.
Button Up!: Wrinkled Rhymes by Alice Schertle, Petra Mathers