By John Kauffman, Thiru Thangarathinam
With support from Microsoft ASP.NET insider Bradley Millington, John Kaufman covers either VB.NET and C# coding for ASP.NET databases so that you should not have to determine up entrance which language you will want extra and outlets now not need to deal with stock on separate language models.
Read Online or Download Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 databases: beta preview PDF
Similar organization and data processing books
Simply because todayÃ‚Â’s items depend upon tightly built-in and software program parts, approach and software program engineers, and undertaking and product managers must have an figuring out of either product facts administration (PDM) and software program configuration administration (SCM). This groundbreaking publication provides you with that crucial wisdom, mentioning the similarities and transformations of those techniques, and exhibiting you the way they are often mixed to make sure powerful and effective product and method improvement, construction and upkeep.
The undertaking manager's Bible to the layout and implementation of ground-breaking buying and selling flooring to stick aggressive, buying and selling flooring require state of the art know-how, a fancy community that includes every thing from telephone traces to information servers. This sensible handbook deals large, up to date recommendation for all these serious about the making plans, layout and development of buying and selling flooring and knowledge facilities in any of the world's significant monetary facilities, from big apple to Hong Kong.
Venture an instructional venture is a key characteristic of so much of modern computing and knowledge platforms measure programmes. easily positioned, this e-book presents the reader with every little thing they'll have to effectively whole their computing undertaking. the writer tackles the 4 key components of venture paintings (planning, accomplishing, proposing, and taking the venture extra) in chronological order giving the reader the fundamental talents they are going to desire at every one degree of the project's improvement: *Writing Proposals *Surveying Literature *Project administration *Time administration *Managing danger *Team operating *Software improvement *Documenting software program *Report Writing *Effective Presentation
- Security in computing systems: challenges, approaches and solutions
- Developing database applications. Borland JBuilder for Windows 95, Windows 98, & Windows NT
- Introduction to paging systems: One-Way, Two-Way, POCSAG, ERMES, FLEX, REFLEX, & INFLEXION
- Oracle 9i. Data Guard Broker
- An Introduction to R: Notes on R: A Programming Environment for Data Analysis and Graphics
Additional info for Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 databases: beta preview
Server Control — A self-contained set of code (an object) that performs its tasks on the server to contribute to an HTML-compatible page that is sent to the browser. Server-side controls can maintain a sense of state through the ViewState. ❑ Data Source Control — A server-side control that creates a single, unique connection to a database. 0 pages faster and easier to build. Data source controls are available for Microsoft SQL Server Access, XML, and other sources of data. ❑ Data-Bound Control — A server-side control that takes data from a data source control and renders it on the page.
Now you will create a second page to display details about one author from our GridView. Check that you exited your browser. In VWD, click your Solution explorer tab so it is on top. aspx. At the bottom left of the screen, select the Design view. Drag and drop a DetailsView control from the toolbar (Data section). Choose a New data source and select the type of (SQL) database. Choose the connection named AppConnectionString1 and click Next. Check on the Specify columns, click on the asterisk (all columns), and click Next.
5. Now you will configure the display of each record’s data. Continuing with the DataList selected, in its smart task panel click on Edit Templates. You can now add and format controls within the white ItemTemplate space. First select and delete the six controls in the template. Check that your insertion bar is in the editable space, then type the word Item. Now click through Menu:Layout ➪ Insert Table. Set the table to be 2 rows by 2 columns with a border of 2, and set the Cell Properties Background Color to a light shade of yellow.
Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 databases: beta preview by John Kauffman, Thiru Thangarathinam