By Dr,. BD Chaurasia
The main learn ebook in first yr of clinical existence
Read Online or Download BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy - Lower Limb, Abdomen & Pelvis (Volume 2) PDF
Best anatomy books
The research of the protein content material of the Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) is a valuable software within the prognosis of a couple of illnesses, together with a number of Sclerosis and Encephalitis. This ebook is an entire revision of the 1st variation released sixteen years in the past and displays the advances within the box in that interval.
This can be the 1st booklet to supply a molecular point clarification of ways the senses paintings, linking molecular biology with sensory body structure to infer the molecular mechanism of a key step in sensory sign iteration. The editors have assembled specialist authors from all fields of sensory body structure for an authoritative evaluation of the mechanisms of sensory sign transduction in either animals and crops.
Mind, half 1 of The Netter selection of scientific Illustrations: anxious process, 2d version, presents a hugely visible advisor to this advanced organ, from easy neurodevelopment, neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, and cognition to vintage issues together with to epilepsy, hypothalamus/pituitary with issues of realization and sleep, move problems, cerebellum, stroke, a number of sclerosis, neurologic infections, neuro-oncology, complications, and mind trauma.
"In stylish Anatomy Marieke Hendriksen deals an account of the fabric tradition of the eighteenth-century Leiden anatomical collections, that have no longer been studied intimately sooner than. the writer introduces the radical analytical suggestion of aesthesis, as those old scientific collections could appear unusual, and undeniably have a morbid aesthetic, but are neither curiosities nor artwork.
- Hand and Brain: The Neurophysiology and Psychology of Hand Movements
- Advances in spinal fusion: molecular science, biomechanics, and clinical management
- Novartis Foundation Symposium 222 - Homology
- Anatomy of the Ship - The Battleship Warsprite Ross Watton
- Workbook to Accompany Understanding Anatomy & Physiology: A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach
- Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology, Third Edition
Additional resources for BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy - Lower Limb, Abdomen & Pelvis (Volume 2)
The front of the intercondylar eminence, and lateral ,^ , , , to the anterior cruciate ligament (Fig. 13). (d) The groove on the posterior surface of the lateral condyle is occupied by the tendon of the (d) The posterior horn of the lateral meniscus, to popliteus with a bursa intervening. the posterior slope of the intercondylar eminence. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm (e) The posterior horn of the medial meniscus, to the depression behind the base of the medial intercondylar tubercle. (f) The posterior cruciate ligament, to the posteriormost smooth areaP 4.
3. The peroneus brevis is inserted on the dorsal surface of the tuberosity of the fifth metatarsal bone (Fig. 48). 4. The peroneus tertius is inserted on the medial part of the dorsal surface of the base and the medial border of the shaft of the fifth metatarsal bone. 5. The flexor digiti minimi brevis arises from the plantar surface of the base of the fifth metatarsal bone (Fig. 49). 6. 10). Ossification: Each metatarsal bone ossifies from one primary and one secondary centre. The primary centre appears in the shaft during the tenth week of foetal life in the first metatarsal, and during the ninth week of foetal life in the rest of the metatarsals.
Neck 1. 7 cm long. 2. It makes an angle with the shaft. The neck-shaft angle is about 125° in adults. It is less in females due to their wider pelvis. The angle facilitates movements of the hip joint. It is strengthened by a thickening of bone called the calcar femorale present along its concavity. 3. The neck has two borders and two surfaces. The upper border, concave and horizontal, meets the shaft at the greater trochanter. The lower border, straight and oblique, meets the shaft near the lesser trochanter.
BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy - Lower Limb, Abdomen & Pelvis (Volume 2) by Dr,. BD Chaurasia