By Kathy Ross
Million replica craft e-book writer Kathy Ross provides a captivating craft ebook fabulous for women. every one venture during this enjoyable and excellent new sequence gains illustrated step by step directions and fabrics which are effortless to discover round the apartment. All-Girl Crafts is excellent for all-girl get-togethers together with woman Scout conferences, shut eye events, after tuition gatherings, and extra. No boys allowed!
Read or Download All-Girl Crafts PDF
Similar juvenile fiction books
Will Hillary discover the key of the elf village in Sara-Kate's backyard?
No fourth grader trusts Sara-Kate Connolly. Her boots are soiled, her outfits are bizarre, and she's so maladjusted that the college needed to carry her again a grade. yet Hillary is her next-door neighbor, and can't say no whilst the weird loner invitations her over to play. In Sara-Kate's overgrown yard, Hillary will locate evidence of an international of magic--the variety that may in simple terms blossom among real neighbors. one of the rusted motor vehicle elements and wild vegetation, a miniature village has sprung up. It has tiny homes made of string, sticks, and maple leaves; a good with a bottlecap for a bucket; or even a bit playground with a Popsicle-stick Ferris wheel. yet there's totally no signal of who equipped this miniature global. To Sara-Kate, the answer's clear--only elves can be liable for whatever so enchanted. As she and Hillary wait for their elusive new neighbors, they research that comradeship, like magic, springs up the place you least anticipate it.
This e-book incorporates a own historical past through Janet Taylor Lisle together with infrequent photographs and never-before-seen files from the author's personal assortment.
Elizabeth's mother is having a toddler, and the entire relatives is concerned. Elizabeth learns all concerning the baby's improvement, and he or she lines his development, month via month. She learns how the child obtained inside of mother, too.
Organize to move down a frightening direction during this first booklet in manhattan instances bestselling writer Christopher Pike’s Spooksville series—now on TV!
Adam has simply moved to the small city of Springville. His first day there, he meets Sally, who tells him the town’s genuine identify is Spooksville due to the entire spooky issues that cross on. Adam doesn’t think her—until they move looking for the key course, a mystical course that ends up in different Spooksvilles.
Join Adam, Sally, and their pal Watch as they take the key direction and go through a gloomy doorway. at the different facet you’ll discover a terrifying Spooksville the place there are large spiders, residing skeletons, evil black knights, and a witch who simply likes to make dolls…out of youngsters!
Taya and Lorkrin are Myunans—shape-changers who can sculpt their flesh like modelling clay. They unintentionally unencumber Shessil Groach, a timid botanist operating in captivity at the top-secret Harvest Tide venture. a tremendous manhunt is introduced by means of the sinister Noranian Empire, so one can cease at not anything to guard its undertaking.
- Dinosaur Train: Triceratops for Lunch
- The Berenstain Bears The Big Honey Hunt
- Werewolf Skin (Goosebumps, Book 60)
Additional info for All-Girl Crafts
3. Slip the cardboard triangle in between the fabric and the lining of the fabric triangle. Glue the cardboard to the back of the inside lining of the fabric triangle. 4. Cut and glue a piece of trim along the cut edge of the front of the fabric triangle. To mark a book, slip the fabric triangle over the corner of the page you want to find. 35 Shadow Boxes With Heart Make two or more of these shadow boxes using different collage materials for each heart. collage materials for each heart in shades of red, pink, or purple, such as buttons, small artificial flowers, potpourri, pompoms, jewels, or sequins Here is what you need: light cardboard two or more square jewelry box bottoms; the 31⁄2-inch (9-cm) square ones work particularly well pencil scissors Styrofoam tray to work on white craft glue ribbon, ruffle lace, and other trims pretty printed papers Here is what you do: 1.
2. Trace the outline of the dress on light cardboard. 3. 44 Cut out the outline. ribbons and trims 4. Using the cardboard dress shape as a pattern, trace the shape of the dress on the white copy paper. Stack four or five sheets of paper and cut out the shape to make the pages for your notepad. Repeat so that you will have eight or ten pages total. 5. Staple the pages together in the center of the top portion of the dress. 6. Glue the top part of the back of the dress to the cardboard so that it forms a backing for the notepad.
Use masking tape to secure the edges at the back of the cardboard. 9. Cut a 2-foot (60-cm) length of ribbon. 10. Glue one end of the ribbon to the top back of each side of the covered cardboard to make a hanger. 11. Glue the smaller paper with the doll on it in the center of the covered cardboard. Try using printed wrapping paper as one of the background papers for a pretty variation of this project. 34 Elegant Bookmark Use old neckties to make beautiful fabric bookmarks. Here is what you need: white craft glue scissors old necktie Here is what you do: 1.
All-Girl Crafts by Kathy Ross