By Gennifer Choldenko
What do you do while your buddies are a host of hit males, con males, and mad puppy murderers? good, if you're Moose Flanagan, you ask the main infamous convict of all of them, Al Capone, for aid. but if that convict comes via for you--and then asks you for a prefer in return--suddenly it's a complete diverse ball video game. settling on up the place the Newbery-Honor successful Al Capone Does My Shirts left off, this full of life moment romp that includes Moose, his neighbors, and a few of Alcatraz's "finest" is simply as pleasing because the first.
Read Online or Download Al Capone Shines My Shoes (Tales from Alcatraz, Book 2) PDF
Best juvenile fiction books
Will Hillary discover the key of the elf village in Sara-Kate's backyard?
No fourth grader trusts Sara-Kate Connolly. Her boots are soiled, her outfits are bizarre, and she's so maladjusted that the college needed to carry her again a grade. yet Hillary is her next-door neighbor, and can't say no whilst the weird loner invitations her over to play. In Sara-Kate's overgrown yard, Hillary will locate evidence of a global of magic--the variety which can in simple terms blossom among precise neighbors. one of the rusted vehicle components and wild vegetation, a miniature village has sprung up. It has tiny homes made of string, sticks, and maple leaves; a good with a bottlecap for a bucket; or even a bit playground with a Popsicle-stick Ferris wheel. yet there's totally no signal of who outfitted this miniature global. To Sara-Kate, the answer's clear--only elves can be accountable for anything so enchanted. As she and Hillary look ahead to their elusive new pals, they study that comradeship, like magic, springs up the place you least count on it.
This e-book incorporates a own historical past by means of Janet Taylor Lisle together with infrequent photos and never-before-seen files from the author's personal assortment.
Elizabeth's mother is having a child, and the total family members is concerned. Elizabeth learns all in regards to the baby's improvement, and she or he lines his progress, month through month. She learns how the child obtained within mother, too.
Arrange to head down a frightening direction during this first ebook in big apple instances bestselling writer Christopher Pike’s Spooksville series—now on TV!
Adam has simply moved to the small city of Springville. His first day there, he meets Sally, who tells him the town’s genuine identify is Spooksville as a result of the entire spooky issues that cross on. Adam doesn’t think her—until they cross looking for the key direction, a paranormal course that results in different Spooksvilles.
Join Adam, Sally, and their buddy Watch as they take the key direction and go through a depressing doorway. at the different facet you’ll discover a terrifying Spooksville the place there are large spiders, dwelling skeletons, evil black knights, and a witch who simply likes to make dolls…out of youngsters!
Taya and Lorkrin are Myunans—shape-changers who can sculpt their flesh like modelling clay. They unintentionally unlock Shessil Groach, a timid botanist operating in captivity at the top-secret Harvest Tide venture. an immense manhunt is introduced by means of the sinister Noranian Empire, with a purpose to cease at not anything to guard its venture.
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise Volume 2
- The Throne of Fire (The Kane Chronicles, Book 2)
- Torn (The Missing, Book 4)
- Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables series, Book 2)
- A Child's Garden of Verses
Extra resources for Al Capone Shines My Shoes (Tales from Alcatraz, Book 2)
3. Slip the cardboard triangle in between the fabric and the lining of the fabric triangle. Glue the cardboard to the back of the inside lining of the fabric triangle. 4. Cut and glue a piece of trim along the cut edge of the front of the fabric triangle. To mark a book, slip the fabric triangle over the corner of the page you want to find. 35 Shadow Boxes With Heart Make two or more of these shadow boxes using different collage materials for each heart. collage materials for each heart in shades of red, pink, or purple, such as buttons, small artificial flowers, potpourri, pompoms, jewels, or sequins Here is what you need: light cardboard two or more square jewelry box bottoms; the 31⁄2-inch (9-cm) square ones work particularly well pencil scissors Styrofoam tray to work on white craft glue ribbon, ruffle lace, and other trims pretty printed papers Here is what you do: 1.
2. Trace the outline of the dress on light cardboard. 3. 44 Cut out the outline. ribbons and trims 4. Using the cardboard dress shape as a pattern, trace the shape of the dress on the white copy paper. Stack four or five sheets of paper and cut out the shape to make the pages for your notepad. Repeat so that you will have eight or ten pages total. 5. Staple the pages together in the center of the top portion of the dress. 6. Glue the top part of the back of the dress to the cardboard so that it forms a backing for the notepad.
Use masking tape to secure the edges at the back of the cardboard. 9. Cut a 2-foot (60-cm) length of ribbon. 10. Glue one end of the ribbon to the top back of each side of the covered cardboard to make a hanger. 11. Glue the smaller paper with the doll on it in the center of the covered cardboard. Try using printed wrapping paper as one of the background papers for a pretty variation of this project. 34 Elegant Bookmark Use old neckties to make beautiful fabric bookmarks. Here is what you need: white craft glue scissors old necktie Here is what you do: 1.
Al Capone Shines My Shoes (Tales from Alcatraz, Book 2) by Gennifer Choldenko